- The weight integrity of the door will not affect whether FOD will work or not.
- The force that the client applies to the device will affect the intensity at which the door opens.
- Excessive weight applied to the device will affect the ability to open the door.
- Excessive weight will cause the device to make contact with the floor protecting both the door and the device from failure.
- Balanced can easily be maintained due to the device being mounted as low as possible to the door, allowing a full range of motion and a controlled pull.